An established patient base awaits — Wyoming, NSW
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a passionate, experienced and enthusiastic senior dentist to take over an existing patient-base at our thriving centre Primary Dental Wyoming located in the Central Coast.
- Opportunity to takeover an existing patient-base and build your practice in a well-rated centre
- Competitive commission, industry-leading professional development program & well-supported management team
- Great team culture and the opportunity to connect with colleagues within the medical centre
- 40% plus potential earnings
- Competitive and flexible contract terms
- Relocation assistance
- Medical Centre home with internal referral opportunities and walk-in appointments
- Support provided by our management team, made up of people with decades of experience working in and managing dental practices
- Services that help you focus on delivering the best possible care for your patients
- National network with the option to relocate if needed
- Strong online presence, modern website and highly targeted marketing campaigns
- Preferred provider arrangements with various health funds
- Clinical autonomy
- Strong industry partnerships with suppliers and experts
- Our exclusive FORWARD CPD program offers access to over 30 hours of workshops and lectures, helping you develop and expand your services
- Customised metrics dashboards – we celebrate wins and help you identify growth opportunities
- Receive patient feedback via Net Promoter Score surveys
- Most importantly, a lovely skilled team to support you at the centre
About Primary Dental Wyoming
We are a small, friendly and well-established 2-chair QIP accredited centre serving the dental needs of the Wyoming community for over 15 years. Situated within the Wyoming Medical & Dental centre, Primary Dental Wyoming is rated 4.9 on google, enjoying a steady flow of both new and loyal patients.
About the Central Coast Lifestyle
Central Coast in NSW offers a lifestyle centred around an abundance of waterways, beautiful beaches and shopping centres nearby. If you are a Sydney based dentist, looking for a beach-life for your kids, then this were your search ends. An hour north of Sydney, Central Coast is New South Wales’ third largest region and is quickly becoming an east coast hub for big business and small business alike. The area boosts of affordable housing, great public and private schools, a world-renowned university, great theatres, galleries, restaurants, cafes and shops, comprehensive health and medical services and Government investment in roads and transport infrastructure. Not to mention the incredible natural beauty and enviable climate.
You can enjoy the beautiful seaside towns, beaches, national parks and lush hinterlands all in one day. With an assortment of recreational activities available, it makes the Central Coast one of the best places to live and holiday on the NSW coast.
About Primary Dental
Dentists with the Primary Dental network have helped make Australian smiles brighter for over 10 years. We are committed to being our community’s first choice for affordable, quality dental care through all stages of life, while supporting dental practitioners pursue careers that are professionally and personally rewarding.
Part of the ForHealth Group, Primary Dental is one of Australia's leading Dental Support Organisations, supporting a network of over 185 dentists in 62 dental centres across Australia. All our centres are fully accredited by QIP to the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards. All but one of our centres are co-located within large-scale multi-disciplinary ForHealth medical centres.
Suitable Qualifications / Skills
- Ability to work within Australia (sponsorship not available)
- Holds current, unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance.
- Holds an ABN and be registered for GST.
- Has completed a tertiary qualification in Dental Science with Clinical Experience in Australia.
Take the journey. Get in touch today!
For enquiries or confidential discussion please contact Caroline Hacadurian – Dental State Manager, NSW & ACT on 0478 880 761 or email CarolineHacadurian@forhealth.com.au