Opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic senior dentist to partner with us — Cannington, WA
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a passionate, experienced and enthusiastic senior dentist to partner with us at our thriving dental centre in Cannington.
- Opportunity to build your practice in a well-rated dental centre co-located within a medical centre seeing 500-600 patients every day
- Competitive commission, industry-leading professional development program & well-supported management team
- Great team culture and the opportunity to connect with colleagues within the medical centre
- 40% plus potential earnings
- Competitive and flexible contract terms
- Clinical autonomy
- Relocation assistance
- Medical Centre home with internal referral opportunities and walk-in appointments
- Support provided by our management team, made up of people with decades of experience working in and managing dental practices
- Services that help you focus on delivering the best possible care for your patients
- National network with the option to relocate if needed
- Strong online presence, modern website and highly targeted marketing campaigns
- Preferred provider arrangements with various health funds
- Strong industry partnerships with suppliers and experts
- Our exclusive FORWARD CPD program offers access to over 30 hours of workshops and lectures, helping you develop and expand your services
- Customised metrics dashboards – we celebrate wins and help you identify growth opportunities
- Receive patient feedback via Net Promoter Score surveys
- Most importantly, a lovely skilled long-lasting support team
About Primary Dental Cannington
We are a busy, friendly and well-established 4-chair QIP accredited centre serving the dental needs of the Cannington community for over 10 years. Situated within the Cannington Medical Centre, Primary Dental Cannington is rated 4.6 on google, enjoying a steady flow of both new and loyal patients.
About Primary Dental
Dentists with the Primary Dental network have helped make Australian smiles brighter for over 10 years. We are committed to being our community’s first choice for affordable, quality dental care through all stages of life, while supporting dental practitioners pursue careers that are professionally and personally rewarding.
Part of the ForHealth Group, Primary Dental is one of Australia's leading Dental Support Organisations, supporting a network of over 185 dentists in 62 dental centres across Australia. All our centres are fully accredited by QIP to the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards. All but one of our centres are co-located within large-scale multi-disciplinary ForHealth medical centres.
Suitable Qualifications / Skills
- Ability to work within Australia (sponsorship not available)
- Holds current, unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance.
- Holds an ABN and be registered for GST.
- Has completed a tertiary qualification in Dental Science with Clinical Experience in Australia.
Take the journey. Get in touch today!
For enquiries or confidential discussion please contact Kim Fredericks – Dental State Manager, QLD & WA on Kim.Fredericks@forhealth.com.au