Due to high patient demand, we have multiple opportunities for VR General Practitioners — Multiple locations, VIC
Join our leading team of professionals and practice from one of our multidisciplinary medical centres across VIC.
We will support you in providing the best quality medicine and continuity of care by having access to a variety of services all under the one roof. Examples include: Physio, Allied Health, Specialist, Radiology, Pharmacy, Dental Treatment Rooms, Treatment and procedural areas with Nursing support, and Skin Clinic Onsite in select centers.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and we're offering arrangements with no exclusivity requirement, flexible roster arrangements and administrative support, allowing you the time and flexibility to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Unique to the ForHealth Group, we offer support for ongoing professional learning and development provided by our dedicated educational resource, the ForHealth Institute Learning Platform. Grow your practice, develop special interests, such as travel medicine, skin cosmetic, mental health, chronic disease management or women’s health, or be rewarded by mentoring the next generation of GPs, all while being supported by our dedicated clinical support team.
As a general outline, you will have the following duties:
- Provide comprehensive, continuing medical care for individuals, families and communities by working as a General Practitioner
- Conduct consultations to follow up on simple and complex health conditions
- Provide a range of health services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Consult with other health professionals (i.e. nurses, other specialists and allied health)
- Provide ongoing education, participate in health promotion, conduct research, assist in training of colleagues and other health professionals
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required
- Medical Degree from on accredited Medical School and post-graduate experience in providing quality appropriate medical care in a General Practice setting.
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Willingness to participate in continuing professional development activities
- Current CPR certificate
- Clinical competency in all aspects of primary health care involving children and adults.
- Assessed and approved previous experience in general practice medicine
- Practice your way-appointments, walk-ins, or telehealth consults are available, based on your preference
- Flexible hours
- Short- and long-term arrangements, no exclusivity
- Use of a modern and fully-equipped consulting room
- Qualified Nursing support
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated ForHealth Institute platform
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com
Positions are available in the following locations:
- Ballarat - Eureka Medical and Dental centre / DPA
- Craigieburn - Craigieburn Medical & Dental Centre
- Elsternwick - Elsternwick Medical Centre
- Epping - Epping Plaza Medical e Dental Centre
- Epping- Epping Healthcare
- Forest Hill - Forest Hill Medical & Dental Centre
- Frankston - Young Street Medical & Dental Centre Frankston
- Greensborough - Greensborough Medical & Dental Centre
- Highett - Highett Medical & Dental Centre
- Ivanhoe East - East Ivanhoe Medical Clinic
- Melton - Melton Medical & Dental Centre
- Moonee Ponds - Moonee Ponds Medical & Dental Centre
- Narre Warren - Narregate Medical & Dental Centre
- Preston - High Street Medical & Dental Centre Preston
- Ringwood - Seymour Street Medical & Dental Centre Ringwood
- Surrey Hills - Mont Albert Medical Centre
- Werribee - Werribee Medical & Dental Centre
Last Updated 20 October 2021