Freedom to practice with no exclusivity requirement options! Offering ultimate flexibility, you can continue working at any non-ForHealth practice! — Royal Park, SA
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at Old Port Road Medical & Dental Centre, our very large, busy multi-disciplinary centre has a strong focus on continuity of care, hosting Radiology, Pathology, Allied Health, Specialists, Pharmacy, Occ Health, Skin and Work Cover all under one roof! What's more, you'll have the infrastructure to develop special interests you may have such as Women's Health, Skin or Aged Care.
You will have strong clinical and administrative support available with an on-site Medical Director hosting clinical education sessions and our friendly Practice Manager with a wealth of experience having been with us over 5+ years. We are also very proud to hold GP education and training accreditation at this centre. You will also have the opportunity to become a supervisor training the next generation of GPs! For more information visit us here www.forhealth.com.au/gp-resources
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Additional opportunity to sub-specialise for GPs with an interest in Women's Health
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you'll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the ForHealth Institute
- Designated car parking onsite
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)