Well established busy medical home, over 10+ years in the community! Flexible operating hours — Modbury, SA
Flexibility and work-life balance. Mixed billing models available.
North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at North East Modbury Medical & Dental Centre, you will have multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Physio & Allied health, Dental, Pathology, Imaging, Radiology and Pharmacy. Female GPs desirable due to a high patient demand for Women’s Health.
You will have strong clinical and administrative support available with an on-site Medical Director hosting regular clinical education sessions and our friendly Practice Manager with a wealth of experience. We are also very proud to hold GP education and training accreditation at this centre. You also have the opportunity to become a supervisor training the next generation of GPs! For more information visit us here www.forhealth.com.au/gp-resources
Excellent location, on-site car parking provided and 10 minute walk to Westfield shopping centre.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way - Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! - you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the ForHealth Institute
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Practitioners - Vocational Registration with AHPRA
(FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)