Well established in the community and with large patient base, we have been a thriving medical home for over 10+ years — Belconnen, ACT
Ginninderra Medical & Dental Centre
Centrally located in one of the largest growing areas of Canberra, we are in close proximity to a large shopping centre and only a 5 minute drive to the beautiful Lake Ginninderra.
This large and bustling medical centre is one-of-a-kind in the local area, proudly caring for the public with a wide range of services:
- General Practice, with special interests in
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women's Health
- Skin & Procedural Health
- Nursing including Care Plans and Treatment Room
- Imaging and Pathology
- Allied Health and Specialists
As a general outline, you will have the following duties:
- Provide comprehensive, continuing medical care for individuals, families and communities by working as a General Practitioner
- Conduct consultations to follow up on simple and complex health conditions
- Provide a range of health services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Consult with other health professionals (i.e. nurses, other specialists and allied health)
- Provide ongoing education, participate in health promotion, conduct research, assist in training of colleagues and other health professionals
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required
- Medical Degree from on accredited Medical School and post-graduate experience in providing quality appropriate medical care in a General Practice setting.
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Willingness to participate in continuing professional development activities
- Current CPR certificate
- Clinical competency in all aspects of primary health care involving children and adults.
- Assessed and approved previous experience in general practice medicine
- DPA location
- Practice your way - appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the ForHealth Group Institute
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com