Work as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs — Ballarat, VIC
At Eureka Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with an on-site Medical Director, multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house pathology, imaging, dental, pharmacy and allied services, and support from 2 full-time registered nurses.
Our 20 GP consult rooms and a well-equipped treatment room are designed to support your practice and assist in facilitating treatment of minor accidents and emergencies such as wound closure, treatment of fractures & work related injuries.
As a general outline, you will have the following duties:
- Provide comprehensive, continuing medical care for individuals, families and communities by working as a General Practitioner
- Conduct consultations to follow up on simple and complex health conditions
- Provide a range of health services including prevention, treatment and rehabilitation
- Consult with other health professionals (i.e. nurses, other specialists and allied health)
- Provide ongoing education, participate in health promotion, conduct research, assist in training of colleagues and other health professionals
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required
- Medical Degree from on accredited Medical School and post-graduate experience in providing quality appropriate medical care in a General Practice setting.
- Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Willingness to participate in continuing professional development activities
- Current CPR certificate
- Clinical competency in all aspects of primary health care involving children and adults.
- Assessed and approved previous experience in general practice medicine
- Practice your way - appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support - including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment - support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available - with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the ForHealth Group Institute
- Designated GP car parking with your own space
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com