Join a busy team of independent GPs with a large patient base in Tweed Heads! — Tweed Heads, QLD
Excellent location, very high patient demand. Ideal for GPs without existing patient base.
About the Centre
Working as part of a dedicated team of independent GPs at Bertha Street Medical & Dental Centre, there is clinical support available with on-site multi-disciplinary assistance from in-house Allied Health, Pathology, and Dental.
Identified as one of Queensland’s largest growth areas, Caboolture is an incredibly well-known suburb located in the northern part of Moreton Bay. The famous Bribie Island attracts a huge number of visitors, tourists and locals. This in turn, increases the demand on our busy and thriving medical centre.
If you are a General Practitioner with Vocational Registration, find out more below about how we can help you to fulfil your professional and personal goals.
Benefits to consider
- Practice your way – Appointments, walk-ins or telehealth consults available based on your preference
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Team environment – support to help develop your practice from day one
- Short-term agreements available – with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle
- No exclusivity requirement options! – you’ll be able to continue working at your current practice
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, the Healius Institute (https://www.institute.healius.com.au/)
- Designated GP car parking with your own space
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com
Vocationally Registered General Practitioners with AHPRA (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)