An opportunity for a passionate dentist to enjoy clinical autonomy with our absolute support and operate their own business within our growing network in Beenleigh — Beenleigh, QLD
About Primary Dental
Part of the ForHealth Group, Primary Dental is one of Australia's leading Dental Support Organisations, supporting a network of over 180+ independent dentists in 60+ dental centres across Australia.
We keep dentists and patient care at the core of our business. Our goal is to help make dental care safe, accessible, and affordable for all Australians while supporting dental practitioners to pursue careers that are professionally and personally rewarding.
At ForHealth, we embrace a distinct set of values that bring us together as a unique group. To learn more about what makes us tick,
Benefits to you
• Well-managed appointment book by our committed and motivated management team with extensive dental industry experience.
• Competitive service agreement
• Clinical autonomy with an opportunity to build your own business from a high traffic medical centre
• Modern website and robust online booking system
• Support, if you choose, for continuous professional development through FORWARD CPD program which offers access to over 30 hours of workshops and lectures, helping you develop and expand your services
• One of the most significant advantages, along with many others, is that we are attached to a large-scale multi-disciplinary medical centre. Located within the eyesight of hundreds of patients visiting the medical centre every day
• Ability to build your own practice with strong new patient demand driven by marketing support
• National network of facilities with the option to relocate if needed
To view all current opportunities, please visit our careers page https://www.forhealth.com.au/o....
All our centres are fully accredited by QIP to the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards. On an average our centres are rated 4.7 on Google Reviews
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work within Australia (sponsorship not available)
• Holds current, unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
• Must hold an ABN and be registered for GST.
• Has completed a tertiary qualification in Dental Science with Clinical Experience in Australia
Take the journey. Get in touch today!
For enquiries or a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Sharath Chandru – Talent Resource Manager, on 0482 182 385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org