Are you a Credentialed Diabetes Educator Nurse looking to develop your practice? — Ballarat, VIC
Consider operating your practice from this very busy centre in Ballarat.
With a growing need for Allied services in the area there is an opportunity for a passionate and empathetic Diabetes Educator Nurse to practice from our centre, someone who understands what quality service and healthcare looks like.
- Onsite Referrals from day one
- Established patient base
- Flexible Hours
- Short & long term arrangements, no exclusivity
- Bulk, Mixed and Private Billing
Modern Medical Centre
- Your own Modern & Fully Equipped Consulting Room, purposely set up for Diabetes Nurse Educator consults
- Full time Admin & IT support
- Short walk to local amenities, easy to get to with free parking.
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner (no interim certificate please)
- Relevant accreditation as a Diabetes Educator
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain