Are you a Credentialed Diabetes Educator Nurse looking to develop your practice? — Caboolture, QLD
Consider operating your practice from this busy centre in the Caboolture.
With a growing need for Allied services in the area there is an opportunity for a passionate and empathetic Diabetes Educator Nurse to practice from our centre, someone who understands what quality service and healthcare looks like.
- Onsite Referrals from day one
- Established patient base
- Flexible Hours
- Short & long term arrangements, no exclusivity
Modern Medical Centre
- Your own Modern & Fully Equipped Consulting Room, purposely set up for Diabetes Nurse Educator consults
- Full time Admin & IT support
- Located close to the train station and a short walk to the cafes, easy to get to with free parking
How can you find out more?
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please contact Poushali Ghosh on 0466 458 951 for a confidential discussion, or email email@example.com
- Full registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner (no interim certificate please)
- Relevant accreditation as a Diabetes Educator
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willing to obtain